Question Of the Day!
5 out of 5 stars
- Course Price$299
- InstructorsJason Dion
- Total Duration27 hours
- Total Lessons237
- Total Quizzes12
- Enrolled652 Students
- Access to material12 Months
- Official LabsIncluded
- Official TextbookIncluded
- Full Practice ExamsIncluded
- 100% Pass GuaranteeIncluded
If you are not already certified in CompTIA Network+ , below is our complete course description for everything you will need to know, to pass the certification exam.
Embark on a journey to master the essentials of networking with our CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) certification course! This course lays the foundation for understanding networking fundamentals, ensuring you gain hands-on experience in configuring, managing, and troubleshooting various network devices, both wired and wireless. Explore emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization to stay ahead of the curve!
The CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) is an entry-level, vendor-neutral certification, designed to validate your skills and knowledge in establishing, maintaining, and securing the critical networks that form the backbone of businesses. The course is a stepping stone for aspiring network administrators, data center support technicians, network engineers, and anyone keen on building a robust understanding of networking concepts and tools.
Upon completion, you will be well-versed in networking tasks, ready to assume network administration roles, and primed to ace the CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) certification exam!
Who Is This Course For?
- Students preparing for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) Certification Exam
- Individuals eager to learn computer network terminology and nomenclature
- Aspiring network technicians
- Those seeking a career in cyber security or networking
- Successfully pass the CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) certification exam
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of computer networks, functions, and components
- Master subnetting networks and performing basic network configurations
- Become a proficient networking technician in a small-to-medium-sized business environment
This course provides a fundamental understanding of network principles, complemented by practical experience in configuring and troubleshooting network devices, ensuring you are well-equipped to manage and secure networking infrastructures.
- Basic familiarity with computer networks (All necessary information will be covered during the course)
- Understanding of the concepts covered by the A+ exams
All of our courses undergo a stringent review by the accreditation body prior to being published. When you take a course through us, you can be assured you are getting the highest quality training and an affordable price.
100% Pass Guarantee
All the risk is on us, as it should be. You literally have nothing to lose.
We are so confident that you are going to learn everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA®, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile®, or Linux certification if you complete our courses at diontraining.com. So, if you do not pass your certification within 60 days of registering for and completing your course, simply send us your test score and your course completion letter, and we will pay for your exam retake.